This post originally appeared on startupnation.com/grow-your-business
On today’s food-themed episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff talks to food entrepreneurs Jessica Harold and Patrick Hingst of Kookys N Cream and chef Laura Ramito of High 5 Salts with Benefits.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with food entrepreneurs Harold, Hingst and Ramito here to learn more about how to succeed in the food industry:
First up is Harold and Hingst, the co-founders of Kookys n Cream, a Michigan-based cookie shop in Lapeer known for its cookie blend called “cookie cream.”
During the interview, Harold and Hingst discuss:
- What Kookys n Cream offers
- How they “kookify” traditional desserts
- How they came up with the business idea
- Why they’re looking toward franchising
- How TikTok helped them get a surge in orders and how they handled the influx
Next up is Ramito, a chef who founded High 5 Salts with Benefits, an organic seasoning blend.
During the interview, Ramito explains:
- How she turned her concoction she previously used just for herself into a business
- Why she created the product to avoid working in restaurants forever
- How she switched from the teaching world to the food industry
- How she made her business scale
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.
The post 3 Food Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Ingredients for Success on StartupNation Radio appeared first on StartupNation.