This post originally appeared on startupnation.com/grow-your-business
On this week’s episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff talks to StartupNation’s new subject matter experts: Shay Berman of Digital Resource, Greg Packer of AccessPoint and Michael Spath of Kapnick Insurance Group.
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with Berman, Packer and Spath to learn more about our experts and their specialties:
First up is Berman, the founder and president of Digital Resource, a digital marketing agency. He is StartupNation’s digital marketing expert.
During the interview, Berman discusses:
- The three keys entrepreneurs can use to drive awareness
- Why social media plays such a large role into consumers’ buying and decision-making processes
- How to know which market will fit your business’ needs
- Why paid ads are the best way to get traffic quickly
- How to grow your organic social media presence
Ready to future-proof your business? Take the first step by contacting the experts at Digital Resource!
Next is Packer, president of AccessPoint, a business that provides human resource services. Packer is StartupNation’s human resources expert.
During the interview, Packer explains:
- How AccessPoint works and why it’s beneficial for employers
- When an employer should intersect with a company like AccessPoint
- How work and employment has changed since the pandemic
- What companies should pay attention to post-COVID-19
- Why entrepreneurs should focus on executing their core vision
Next is Michael Spath, a client executive for Michigan-based Kapnick Insurance Group, a full-service insurance brokerage. He is StartupNation’s insurance expert.
During the interview, Spath talks about:
- How he went from owning a small business to going into the insurance world
- Why everyone needs insurance
- What coverage is crucial for small business owners
- How a business owner’s policy works
- Why every business owner should invest in cyber insurance
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.
The post Ask the Experts: Meet Our 3 New Subject Matter Experts on StartupNation Radio appeared first on StartupNation.