This post originally appeared on startupnation.com/grow-your-business
On this weekend’s StartupNation Radio show, Jeff and co-host, Norm Pappas, interview husband and wife entrepreneurial duo, Amanda and Chance Richie. Their core company is Plymouth Technology, a company that helps its customers solve their most challenging industrial wastewater treatment problems, where Amanda is CEO and Chance is Chief Engineering Officer.
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
During the show, Amanda and Chance discuss:
- The history of Plymouth Technology
- What its like to be married and in business together
- How the company has pivoted in different directions amid COVID-19, now producing hand sanitizer
- The new customers they’re targeting with this pivot
- How long it took them to go from concept to market, and the partners they’re working with
- Particular business sectors that they think are worth pursing today
For more information on Plymouth Technology, visit the official website.
Next up, Jeff and Norm interview Courtney Lorenz, founder of Cultured Kombucha, the first kombucha tea microbrewery in northern Michigan. Certified organic, minimally processed and packed with locally made ingredients, kombucha a great alternative to soda, Gatorade or other sugary drinks.
During the interview, Courtney shares:
- How she got started on her entrepreneurial journey and how she got her idea off the ground
- What she is doing during the COVID-19 crisis to insure her company’s survival and growth, including curbside pickup and dropshipping
- How she’s getting to market and who purchases her product
- Where Cultured Kombucha is available for purchase
- The key steps she took to take to turn her idea into a business
- How she created Cultured Kombucha’s brand identity
Listen to Courtney’s first interview with StartupNation Radio from December 2019 here.
We’ll be back next Saturday with an all-new edition of StartupNation Radio!
In addition to weekly StartupNation Radio programming, tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.
The post How Plymouth Technology and Cultured Kombucha are Pivoting During Uncertain Times appeared first on StartupNation.