This post originally appeared on Entrepreneur.com - #Growing Your Business
It’s time to make career moves.
2 min read
Disclosure: Our goal is to feature products and services that we think you’ll find interesting and useful. If you purchase them, Entrepreneur may get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners.
LinkedIn is far and away the world’s most popular and important professional social network. However, many people still don’t fully understand how to leverage it to advance in their careers. Whether you’re looking to grow within your own company, rise up the ranks elsewhere, or build your own business, LinkedIn is loaded with resources to help you grow professionally. If you’re ready to start moving ahead in your career and discover your dream job, check out The Complete LinkedIn Marketing & Sales Bundle.
This eight-course bundle covers everything you need to know about how to market yourself on LinkedIn, how to write a resume, and even delves into some of today’s most important skills and trends. Here’s what you’ll get:
- LinkedIn Marketing – Learn how to scale a business with a free LinkedIn account.
- The Complete Digital Marketing Course – Dive into SEO, social media marketing, and more skills crucial to today’s job market.
- LinkedIn Marketing: Build a Brand & Generate Leads – Create an impressive profile and use it to generate business leads.
- Build the Best Resume & LinkedIn Profile by an Award-Winning Professor – Get career growth help from a professional venture capitalist.
- The Complete Job, Interview, Resume, LinkedIn & Network Guide – Learn how to nail an interview and score your dream job.
- Resume Writing E-Book Course + 45 Templates & LinkedIn Optimization Tips – Optimize your resume and LinkedIn to get more hits in the job market.
- Linkedin Breakthrough the 80:20 Way – Maximize your productivity on LinkedIn to grow your network efficiently.
- The #1 LinkedIn Marketing & Sales Lead Generation Blueprint – Turn LinkedIn into the ultimate sales funnel.
Sold separately, all eight courses would run you $1,600. But you can get them all today for just $34.