This post originally appeared on startupnation.com/grow-your-business
On this episode of StartupNation Radio, Jeff is joined in the co-host seat by Norm Pappas, president and CEO of Pappas Financial.
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
To kick off the show, Jeff and Norm interview Tricia Ruby, president and CEO of Ruby+Associates, a company that designs and engineers exceptional solutions to the world’s most challenging structural engineering projects.
During the interview, Tricia talks about:
- The entrepreneurial background of Ruby+Associates
- Her history with the company and when she took over her family business as CEO
- The services her company provides
- How she’s grown Ruby+Associates under her leadership
- The importance of a positive work culture
- Her company’s response to COVID-19
Next up, Jeff and Norm interview Mike Lucht, president at 1-800-SWEEPER, a high-quality, cost-effective and national sweeping service matching the right people and equipment for the job.
During the show, Mike shares:
- The background of his business, 1-800-SWEEPER
- The company’s business model
- Why the vanity phone number was key for his company’s branding
- The importance of securing a domain name under the same branding
- The importance of search engine optimization and how SEO helped grow the business
- How he provides partners with exclusive competitive advantage on marketing and equipment
For more on 1-800-SWEEPER, visit the official website.
We’ll be back next Saturday with an all-new edition of StartupNation Radio!
In addition to weekly StartupNation Radio programming, tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.
The post StartupNation Radio feat. Ruby+Associates and 1-800-SWEEPER appeared first on StartupNation.