This post originally appeared on startupnation.com/grow-your-business
This year, we published more than 500 blog posts on topics to help our readers and aspiring entrepreneurs to start, grow and manage a business.
Below, we’d like to highlight some of our most popular pieces of content published in 2019, which include articles written by industry-leading contributing writers, researchers, thought leaders and best-selling authors, compiled into our Year in Review:
Top 5 articles
- Top Small Business Grants for Women and Minorities
- 10 Techniques for Better Negotiation
- The 7 Benefits of Forming a Corporation
- 10 Common Traits of the Most Successful Entrepreneurs
- 10 Best Free Digital Marketing Tools for Entrepreneurs
Top 5 StartupNation Radio Shows
- Southeast Michigan Master Connector Derek Dickow Talks the Power of Networking
- New Year, New Business: Start it Up on StartupNation Radio
- Passion-Driven Business: Zach Berg and Matt Damman
- How to Leverage a Farmers Market to Break Through in the Food Industry
- How to Get Your Big Break in (Entrepreneurship and) the Music Business
Top 5 StartupNation-Exclusive Book Excerpts
- What Airbnb, Uber and Etsy Can Teach You About Acquiring Your First Thousand Customers
- From Novel to the New Normal: Why Presenting Your Idea as Plain Vanilla is Powerful
- How This Entrepreneur Built a Side Hustle by Copying His Competitors
- Facebook’s Julie Zhuo on How to Stay Motivated and Never Lose Sight of Your Goals
- Show Me the Funding! Creativity Can Help Get the Money and Resources You Need
We look forward to providing our readers with even bigger and better content in 2020. Stay tuned!
The post StartupNation’s 4th Annual Year in Review: 2019 Edition appeared first on StartupNation.