This post originally appeared on startupnation.com/grow-your-business
StartupNation presents a fireside chat with Dell’s director of VR/AR, Gary Radburn, moderated by Mick Brege.
In this session, recorded during Detroit Startup Week 2020, Radburn covers:
- The differences between augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- How AR and VR can be used in a business context, and the benefits of doing so
- How businesses can integrate AR and VR into their processes
- How AR and VR relate to coworking
- How businesses can use virtual conferencing to be more productive
- AR and VR use cases for the healthcare industry
- Cost-effective use cases for entrepreneurs and startups
Tune in to the session below!
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
For questions related to Dell Technologies and its products, call to speak with a Small Business Advisor at at 800-757-8442, or visit www.Dell.com/StartupNation. You can also connect with StartupNation’s dedicated Account Executive, Megan Wright, at Megan_Wright@Dell.com. Be sure to mention your membership with StartupNation to receive exclusive offers.
Gary Radburn is the Director of VR/AR and Client Virtualization globally at Dell Inc. As part of his role, he manages the team charged with developing and delivering VR/AR technology, works closely with Dell customers on VR/AR deployments and founded Dell’s VR Centers of Excellence with locations around the world for businesses and consumers to experience and learn more about VR in the real world.
The post The Future of AR/VR: Presented by StartupNation and Dell Technologies appeared first on StartupNation.