This post originally appeared on startupnation.com/start-your-business
This episode of StartupNation Radio is brought to you by Pappas Financial
On this episode of StartupNation Radio, your host, Jeff Sloan, interviews Paul Apostolakis, co-founder and CEO of Omega Lending, and Lyndsey Clutteur DePalma, author and president of consulting startup, Lyngo Solutions.
A private mortgage lending company located in Royal Oak, Michigan, Omega Lending has grown massively in just 18 months, attracting millennial homebuyers who want local people that pick up the phone handling their loans, rather than big bank lenders.
During the show, Paul discusses:
- What sets Omega Lending apart from other mortgage companies
- Business competition in the area
- How to break into a proven business industry (such as the mortgage industry)
- Why, 18 months into the business, starting Omega Lending was “the best decision” Paul says he’s ever made
Next up, Jeff interviews Lyndsey Clutteur DePalma, president of consulting startup, Lyngo Solutions, and author of “Ready: What to Expect When Starting a Business.” Her book, published in August, helps aspiring entrepreneurs to prepare their mind, body, soul and finances for the challenge of starting and running a successful business.
During the interview, Lyndsey talks about:
- Her holistic approach to entrepreneurship
- The changes that take place when you become an entrepreneur
- Millennial work/life balance
- Mindfulness in business
Tune in to WJR 760 AM radio next Saturday at 2 p.m. EST for an all-new episode of StartupNation Radio!
The post StartupNation Radio feat. Paul Apostolakis and Lyndsey Clutteur DePalma appeared first on StartupNation.