This post originally appeared on startupnation.com/start-your-business
Tune in to the full StartupNation Radio show with these cannabis entrepreneurs here:
First up are Reina and Ortega, co-founders of Jibby Coffee, a business out of Miami, Florida, that fuses its coffee with cannabis (CBD).
During the interview, Reina and Ortega discuss:
- Why they decided to blend CBD into the already lauded commodity of coffee
- How they got their business going during the COVID-19 lockdown
- How they overcame adversity after a cold front ruined their growing coffee
- How they personalize each order
- Their plans for Jibby Coffee’s future
Related: These Exemplary Shark Tank Entrepreneurs Share Their Success Stories on StartupNation Radio
Next up, Jeff talks to Crawford, director of legal operations and social equity of Pleasantrees, a Michigan-based cannabis dispensary that’s vertically integrated.
During the segment, Crawford talks about:
- How CEO and founder Randall Buckman went from knocking on doors to creating a booming business
- Pleasantrees’ plans to open a retail store in Massachusetts soon
- How Crawford went from a performer, lawyer and model to an entrepreneur
- How the pandemic impacted Pleasantrees
- Where Pleasantrees is going from here
We’ll be back next weekend with another exciting episode of StartupNation Radio! Stay tuned.
Do you have a great entrepreneurial success story to share? Tell us your story here and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of StartupNation Radio.
The post These Cannabis Entrepreneurs Talk Innovation in Budding Industry on StartupNation Radio appeared first on StartupNation.